Hello, Prescot! New Shops & Businesses Arrived in Town in 2014
The editor asked Prescot Online’s Facebook followers to name a few of the shops and businesses that arrived in Prescot, Whiston and Rainhill throughout 2014.
Prescot Online congratulates these individuals and companies for investing their money, their passion and their trust in our towns.
In the past year, we welcomed:
- All That Glam (fashion accessories, Eccleston Street, Prescot)
- BM Holistic Therapies (part of Therapy Solutions Clinic, Atherton Street, Prescot)
- Brazilian Waxing Studio (waxing studio, Chapel Street, Prescot)
- Darren Hughes (party DJ, Prescot)
- Divine Beauty (beauty salon, Manchester Road, Prescot)
- Doll on the Hill (fashion boutique, Market Place, Prescot)
- Doobery Design Solutions (graphic design, home-based, Whiston)
- Grace Lea (shabby chic, upcycled furniture, Prescot Shopping Centre, Prescot)
- Higher Side Cafe (cafe, Dragon Drive, Whiston)
- Jessies Jewels (jewellery & accessories, Leyland Street, Prescot)
- Kall Couture (fashion boutique, High Street, Prescot)
- Kellyanns Kreations (gifts & accessories, home-based, Prescot – town centre shop in 2015?)
- Liverpool Therapy & Wellness Centre (part of Therapy Solutions Clinic, Atherton Street, Prescot)
- M&S Simply Food (food shop, Cables Retail Park, Prescot)
- Mothercare (baby clothes, equipment & toys shop, Cables Retail Park, Prescot)
- Post Office (new management & premises, Prescot Shopping Centre, Prescot)
- Prescot Heritage Hub (heritage- & culture-based community centre, Eccleston Street, Prescot)
- Prinny Makeover (beauty salon, Longton Lane, Rainhill)
- The Therapy Hut (physiotherapy, massage, Rainhill Road, Rainhill)
- Vanilla Pod Cafe (cafe, Warrington Road, Prescot)
Also, a big thank you to Prescot Online’s 2014 friends & sponsors:
And finally, thank you to those readers who made donations this December. Every bit helps towards keeping Prescot Online up and running.
Want to advertise on Prescot Online? Contact Dave to find out more.