Prescot’s Got Talent: Auditions Soon

By on Thursday, July 7, 2016

pgtPress release (Prescot’s Got Talent):

Do you have a talent? Do you think you could be Prescot’s next star? Then why not enter Prescot’s Got Talent?

We will soon be holding auditions for this fabulous charity event, to be held on 1 October. We are looking for Singers, dancers, actors, comedians, dancers – in fact, if you have a talent, we want to see it!

We are currently working with local businesses to put some fantastic prize packages together for our winners.

There will be two categories: under-16s and 16 and over.  Auditions will be held over two days, and we will let everyone know dates and times of their auditions once we have collated all the entrants, so we can work times around them.

Closing date for applications is Sunday 4 August.

We are honoured to be holding this event in aid of the James Greenop Foundation, a local charity that does some amazing work. We will also be donating some of the proceeds to the Prescot Palace on Kemble Street, as they are also a local charity and are providing the venue and technical expertise for free.

If you would like any further information then please mail us at prescottalent@gmail.com. Otherwise, fill in the form below to register for a Prescot’s Got Talent audition.

APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.

1. Luisa Glenn

Saturday, July 9, 2016 at 2:48 am

Hi can you contact me via tel 0151 378 0896 or email zaney2590@gmail.com thankyou Luisa Glenn

2. Christine Corrigan

Friday, July 22, 2016 at 8:47 pm

Hi
    I’ve applied for my friends daughter but haven’t had an email to say she’s been accepted. Could I have done it wrong?

• Phil Sephton

Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 9:53 am

Hiya Christine,

I have sent a couple of emails to you with audition times ect, if you could let me know if that date and time is ok

thanks

phil

3. Marie Wilson

Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 7:06 am

Hi I applied for my daughter Sadie, but havent heard anything, could you let me know if you received her application?

Thanks

Marie Wilson

4. Luisa Glenn

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at 7:29 pm

Hi i sent a email asking for information of how to enter prescot talent, but not recieved anything, ive just checked and the competition is now closed!!

• Phil Sephton

Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 9:50 am

Hiya Luisa

I did get your addition request through and have sent a reply with an audition date, the email on the audition form isn’t the one above so have sent it to both, if you could let me know if you got it, thanks